Datta Hanuman ki Jai!
- Drilling and Pouring concrete for Foundation Piers is complete.
- Click this link to view more pictures of Temple construction and progress.
- Guaranteed Maximum Price (GMP) is in progress. After multiple iterations and follow ups with the builders and core committee, the GMP has been finalized. GMP will be signed next week.
- Granite Stone shipping for inner shrines (garbha alayas): Logistics team has identified a shipper to ship 10 to 12 containers of granite stone required for building inner shrines (see pictures in previous blog posts).
- We are still researching granite stone quotes for flooring. Multiple vendors have been contacted and requested to submit quotes.
Kindly contact the Temple if you have any contacts in this area.
- US Visas for first batch of Indianization crew (Shilpis / specialized sculptors) have been granted. They are expected to be here by end of March. Work will start on Temple Premises.
- Design and planning for security set up for new Temple is in progress.
Karya Siddhi Hanuman ki Jai!