GURU MAHOTSAV - 75th Birthday Celebrations of Parama Pujya Sri Swamiji May 26-28, 2017
|Click for Business Sponsor Info|
|BLOOD DRIVE Saturday, May 27th10:30AM to 2:30PM|
Bone Marrow Registry Drive Rare blood cancer patients only CURE is a stem cell transplant for which the patients needs a donor match. Be The Match (in the US), which is a leading non-profit organizations registers as many people as possible to find the match. Registration is a 5 min process which involves an oral swab which is then used to determine a match for all blood cancer patients in future.
Blood Testing & Type 2 Diabetes Testing
Saturday, May 27th from 8:30AM to 11:30AM
Blood testing include complete blood counts, serum chemistry (including complete metabolic profile, electrolytes, kidney and liver function tests, and lipid panel).
Criteria for Inclusion
Thank you all for registering for the walkathon. Please read carefully the below instructions regarding the walkathon.
- 1) Early T-shirt/Bib packets pickup is on Saturday May 27th from 10AM to 4PM in the temple booths at 12030 Independence Parkway, Frisco, TX 75035.
- 2) Walkathon is on May 28th, Sunday 7AM at 12030 Independence Parkway, Frisco, TX 75035, please plan to arrive by 6:45AM.
- 3) Park your vehicles at Roach Middle school (12499 Independence Pkwy, Frisco, TX 75035), (or) at Heritage high school (14040 Eldorado Pkwy, Frisco, TX 75035) and walk to the walkathon site. Both the schools are right across the walkathon site.
- 4) Check-in counters will open at 6:30AM, anyone who didn’t pick up their T-shirt/bib packets may pick it up here before the walkathon.
- 5) Please do join in, even if it's late, however, the walk will end at 9AM and parking lot will be released for usage. Hence the latest check-in time will be 8:40AM.
- 6) A parent/guardian need to accompany Youth participant while check-in.
- 7) Children must be supervised by their parent/guardian during the walkathon.
- 8) If you already have the T-shirt/bib, we will have volunteers near the check-in counter to note down your arrival, please do show them your Bib.
- 9) Only registered walkers who had signed the waivers during registration, will be allowed for the walkathon, for safety concern.
- 10) Walk will start at the East/Front side of the temple building at 7AM on May 28th Sunday and will continue for 21 rounds (until 9AM).
- 11) Please feel free to exit the walkathon, per your convenience, you don’t have to walk all 21 rounds.
- 12) While exiting pickup your goody bags showing your Bib at the Check-out counters. Also, all youth participants will receive a certificate from FastPacs.
- 13) Breakfast, Snacks and Tea will be available for purchase at the temple cafeteria, starting at 9AM.
- 14) Hope you all are busy practicing for the walkathon, thank you again, see you all at the Walkathon.