GURU MAHOTSAV - 75th Birthday Celebrations of Parama Pujya Sri Swamiji Dec 21-25, 2017
Please read below instructions carefully before registering
- Check-in is in between 1pm - 1:45pm. Doors will be closed at 1:55pm sharp. Late arrivals will NOT be allowed inside.
- Kids above 14 years and all adults are eligible. No prior experience with Mouna is required.
- Since this is a 3 hour session, you are welcome to bring your own yoga chair(back rest) to be seated comfortably on the floor. Temple will provide regular chairs for seating in case you cannot sit on the floor.
- Please be prepared to be seated the entire duration. Participants cannot leave in between the session.
- Only participants of the session will be allowed inside the temple. There is no waiting area for any family/kids in the temple.
- People with any cough, cold or any other audible illness are restricted from attending this session.
- For any questions please email email@example.com
After the Karya Siddhi Hanuman Temple's Kumbhabhisheka in the summer of 2015, His Holiness Sri Ganapathy Sachchidananda Swamiji emphasized the importance of Bhagavad Gita and instructed everyone to study the holy Gita. Following His directive, 175 Chanters who have memorized and 75 Fluent Readers will perform Sampoorna Bhagavad Gita on Dec 23rd, 2017 in divine presence of Parama Pujya Sri Swamiji.