Sri Rama Navaratri
Sri Rama Nama One Crore Mahayagnam
Start Date: 3/25/2017
Last Day: Apr 8th on Hanuman Chalisa
All written mantra sheets will be offered in Homa during Hanuman Chalisa Homa on Apr 8th.
Sri Rama Navaratri Sponsorships
Click here for
Procedure & Benefits:
- The name “Rama” is known as the Taraka Mantra. One can write ‘Sri Rama’ or ‘Rama’ or ‘Ram’ in either English or in their own native languages.
- Offer a small prayer to Lord Ganapathi, to a Guru, to Sri Rama and Sri Hanuman before commencing.
- Start writing the Rama naamam by simultaneously saying it loud, so that you may reap the benefit of writing, mental repetition, as well as oral repetition of the Lord’s name.
- Writing & Chanting name of Sri Rama one crore times(rama koti) is a mantra meditation. Chanting the Rama namam helps one to become pure in thought, speech and action (deed). This is called Trikarana Suddhi.
- Vedas tell that as the sun dispels the darkness, the chanting of Rama Namam dispels all evil and obstacles of life. It is a way of liberation and salvation of human suffering.